fredag 4. april 2014

Europa instruktør nr 4

Fra Spania forrige fredag, setter vi kursen nordover igjen og stopper i Østerrike. 
Her møter vi Andrea Denk.
Dette er hva hun sier om seg selv:

Hi,
my name is Andrea and I’m living with my wonderful family in Austria, Vienna!
Since ever I love crafting and drawing. 2 years ago I discoverd Copic-Markers.
After trying the markers I hooked on this passion to colour, to draw and to airbrush with them.
I love to give this passion further to others, so I became Copic Instructor in November 2013! A great honor!!!
We do have also a Copic Marker blog for Austria. So we would be very glad, if you would have a look at it! Here is where you can find me and my work: http:/copicmarkeroesterreich.blogspot.co.at

And here is the card I made for you...

 
Så ta en tur innom http:/copicmarkeroesterreich.blogspot.co.at  

DANKE, Andrea :)

Hugs from Siv 

3 kommentarer:

Lucy Patrick sa...

Such an adorable card, I love this Milk Coffee image. XOX Lucy

Unknown sa...

Heya, wanting around various blogging, would seem an attractive pleasant software you will be now utilizing. I'm at present making use of Hub pages for a few involving your internet sites and yet aiming to adjust one too up to some sort of base just like yours as a trial period function. Anything at all for example you'd probably highly recommend concerning this? Cardsharing Server

Elizabeth sa...

So sweet, Andrea! Love the dotted background!
Thanks for sharing with us at CMN:)
Hugs, Elizabeth